A few months back I came across a question on one of the Q&A websites asking for tips on how to be more productive.
Here are a few of the ideas I shared:
1. Only work on things you love to do and have passion for.
2. When you can’t do this, find a way to mentally connect those tasks to a desired outcome that makes you happy. Then focus on the outcome instead of the task.
3. Find out what time of day you concentrate best, and schedule your day to optimize that time.
4. If you work on a computer, block the websites that distract you using a browser plugin.
5. Don’t drink coffee everyday as the effect will diminish. Choose no more than 1 or 2 days a week when you really need it to get maximum benefits.
6. Don’t over eat, it will make you sluggish. Eat to live, don’t live to eat. Never eat until you are full.
I know there are some other great ways to boost productivity that I haven’t thought of…Please share your ideas.